The couple was snuggled in the couch watching the movie.
The therapy went great and Cry felt better.
Kidz in da Hood was such a fun movie. When they went to the store, that DVD was the last one so, they were very lucky. Cry still wasn't used to subtitles but, if he was going to watch Swedish movies, he definitely had to start to get used.
The American looked over to his phone on the coffee table. He got it and saw the caller ID. It was his mom. He slid his finger over the screen to pick up the call.
- Hi mom. How are you? - asked Cry, smiling.
Felix looked at Ryan, intrigued by the conversation.
- Kinda... I have to tell you something... - Cry paused and sighed - The PTSD is back... - Another pause. - No, mom, don't worry. I have a treatment. In 15 weeks I'll be all good. - Pause. - Yes, don't worry about it. Felix is helping me a lot and my therapist is an awesome professional. I'll be okay. - Pause. - Yes, sure.
The American slid his finger across the screen again and the phone call went in loudspeaker mode.
- Boys, can you hear me? - asked Cry's mother.
- Yes. - said the couple in unison.
- Good. Well, I have a proposal for you two.
Felix smiled - I'm listening.
Cry giggled, and so did his mother.
- Well, I want you two to come spend a week in America. Be here in my house. Pretty please? - asked Cry's mother.
The couple looked at each other. Felix shrugged in a 'Okay' way and Cry nodded.
- I'll have to get 2 Psychodynamic Psychotherapies while in there but we will go.
- YES! - whispered/yelled Cry's mom, making the couple chuckle. - So, next week?
The couple looked at each other again and Felix said - Sure. We'll be there ma'am.
- Thank you. Now, Ryan, go to the therapies, take care of yourself and Felix, Felix, take care of him and yourself.
The couple chuckled - Ma'am, you didn't need to ask me. I'll always take care of him.
The two men quickly pecked each others lips, making a loud kissing noise.
- Hey, I'm still here, you can kiss later! - said Cry's mom.
The men laughed. Amused, everybody said their goodbyes and the couple resumed watching the movie.
Cry missed his mother, being with his family, he missed America. One week in there would be paradise.
Not long after, Cry fell asleep in Felix's arms, leaving the Swede watching the movie alone.
Cry woke up to someone calling his name.
The American opened his eyes and found a sleeping Felix. It was the middle of the night. Who was calling him?
'Ryan......I know you're listening to me Ryan.........Ryan.......'
It was the voice. Cry rolled his eyes and his eye lids dropped.
'RYAN, DON'T FUCKING FALL ASLEEP WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU'
'Not listening', thought Cry, ignoring the voice.
The voice kept bugging him but, he somehow managed to ignore it and he fell asleep again.