<<14 WEEKS LATER>>
Cry and PewDiePie were waiting for their turn.
They were at the waiting room in the Psychiatry wing of the hospital that did Cry's PTSD's exams.
The couple was holding hands, tightly.
Cry's head was hanging low, sweat starting to run down his face. His feet were playing a clumsy rhythm on the wooden floor.
The Swede had his head resting against the wall, his eyes were closed. He silently wished for the PTSD to be gone. He hated when Cry had attacks. Usually, they ended in a broken Cry, crying his eyes out.
Cry raised his head and looked towards the wall clock. 16:48. He sighed at the time and got up.
PewDiePie opened his eyes, looking at his lover. He could understand his nerves.
- Hi, are you the guy that is waiting for the PTSD's exams? - asked a masculine voice.
The couple looked to the right and found a really tiny and thin guy.
- Yeah. - answered Cry.
- The Doc is ready for ya. - said the man, quickly going to flirt with the secretary.
Felix shook his head and smiled. He got up and the couple held hands again, walking together to the office.
- Well, I have your exam results here. - said the doctor, giving Cry the big envelope.
Cry took a quick glance towards PewDie, who was looking between the American and the envelope. Cry took a big breath and opened the envelope, taking the paper out.
He read each and every single word. Tears welded up his eyes. Happy tears.
- Cry? - asked Felix.
- It's gone - whispered the American, barely audible.
- What? - asked the Swede.
Cry looked to his boyfriend, grinning like a crazy person. - IT'S GONE! THE SON OF A BITCH IS GONE!
The Swede had an astonished expression. He smiled and the couple hugged.
- It's gone... - whispered PewDiePie. - I'm so happy for you, babe.
Cry kissed his boyfriend, deeply, passionately, happily.
<<9 MONTHS LATER>>
- Are you sure you're ready to adopt? - asked one of the secretaries from the Orphanage Cry and PewDiePie chose.
- Yes, we are. - responded Felix.
Cry nodded, just wanting to go see the baby.
- Okay, then sign here. Both of you. - said the woman.
Cry signed first, followed by PewDie.
- C'mon. Let's see your kid. - the woman smiled.
- Are you sure you want to do this Cry? - asked the Swede.
The couple was on a park next to their block of flats, playing with their son.
- Yes, Felix, I'm sure. - reassured the American, smiling.
PewDiePie smiled and got his camera. He turned it on and pointed it towards him. He waited for the American to put the 'Sup' mask on his face. He started to record.
- Ha-ha-How's it goin' Bros? My name is PeeeeeeewDiePieeeeeee, and welcome too... - he paused. Then, he raised one arm in the air - FRIDAYS WITH PEWDIEPIE!
The baby giggled and Cry chuckled.
- Well, Bros. Today I've got some news for you. Something that I've been hiding from all of you. - he took a big breath. - But, before that, I wanted to show you someone. - he pointed the camera towards the masked man.
- 'Sup? - said Cry, waving.
- Yup, Cry's here. Actually, he's here for almost a year now, you know...
The baby did some cute noises and PewDiePie pointed the camera towards him - And that's Stephano. Not kidding.
The Swedish gave Cry the camera and the American pointed it towards Pewds - So, as some of you maybe already noticed, I am with Cry. We're together for almost an year now. We live together and we have been living the time of our lives. Of course, we went through some fucked shit, which I'm not going to reveal because it's private, BUT, we've been really happy together.
Stephano crawled to PewDiePie, giggling. The Swede picked him up. - Yesterday, we adopted Stephano because, we thought it was about time. Well, I bet some people are going to Unsubscribe for this but, you know what? Both me and Cry don't give a shit. We are happy and I'm sure that the true Bros w- - PewDie was cut off by Cry.
- AND THE PEWDIECRY FANGIRLS! - he chuckled.
PewDiePie laughed - Yes. I'm sure that you're going to stay in the Army. - He smiled - And, I want to thank you all for everything. Thank you for subscribing, liking, the favorites... It means a lot to me and, it helps too. I love you all Bros. - he carefully raised Stephano's arm - Now, time for the Brofist. Raise your fist in the air Bros. No one is too cool to Brofist. Brofist is like... The Holy tradition! If you don't brofist, I'll cut you. - Then, the Swedish lost all seriousness left in him and laughed. Then, he slowly approached Stephano's fist towards the camera - Stay awesome Bros. Maaaa-haaaaaaaaa.
Cry stopped recording - And... DONE! - he smiled.
Felix sighed and put little Stephano on the grassy ground, crawling to some flowers.
Cry held the Swede's hand - If you don't want to do it, it's okay.
- No. I want to. - he looked up to Cry - I love you and that's all that matters.
- I love you too. - replied Cry in a whisper.
The couple shared a love filled kiss. When they pulled away, PewDiePie rest his head on Cry's chest and the American put an arm around the blond man.
'This is the life I want to live', thought PewDiePie, 'Anyone who's against can fuck off'.
- Bound together... - said Cry, smiling.
- Forever. - finished PewDiePie.