|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Chapter 10 - Illusion (Sequel for Madness)
- OH MY GOD, STEPHANO, MY LITTLE CUTIE! - yelled Stephano's aunt, squeezing his cheeks.
- Hi. - said Stephano, with difficulty.
PewDiePie, Cry and Mark were trying their best to not laugh.
Stephano took a glance at them and just wanted to kill someone. His cheeks were now hurting like Hell.
- You grew up so fast. I remember when your dads adopted you, you were so small!! Now you're 14! How could this happen?
Stephano sighed and rolling his eyes he answered - It's called growing up.
Mark let a huge laugh out and was soon followed by PewDie and Cry.
Stephano's aunt didn't understand the joke but, still she giggled. - Anyways, here's your gift. - she said, handing out a bag.
She could be annoying in the first minutes in a party but Stephano loved her. Thankfully, he took the bag and opened it. There was a leather jacket that Stephano wanted for a long time. His eyes grew wide and he gasped.
- Like it? - asked the aunt.
- Do you know for how long I want this? 3 months! It's so e
Chapter 8 - Illusion [Sequel to Madness]
- "Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Man in holy Matrimony..." - started the priest.
PewDiePie and Cry were on the altar, holding hands.
It was the day of their marriage.
In the crowd, all their families, soon to be just one, were gathered. Little 3 year old Stephano was surprisingly quiet and attentive to the ceremony, next to his aunt.
- "...and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly..." - the Priest continued.
PewDie was sweating a little bit. A reason was the overly thick suit he was wearing. Another was that, that marriage, was the next step into a whole new life. Soon, he would be married to the man he loved, bounded forever to be something more than most would expect.
Cry was attentive to the Priest's words at first but, at the middle of the speech he zoned out a little bit. The thoughts of his new life we
Chapter 6 - Illusion (Sequel for Madness)
- PewDie... - moaned Cry, making love with his husband.
- Cry... - moaned PewDie back.
Their bodies were moving as one. Sweat poured from their bodies, lust filled the room.
But then, laughter was heard from outside.
They froze. They knew that laughter. It was Mark's laughter. Soon followed by Stephano's.
- Oh shit. - murmured PewDie.
The men blushed and quickly redressed. They silently went downstairs and pretended that they were there for ages.
- Well, it seems that they finished... - said Stephano.
- It was about time. - Mark smiled, intertwining their fingers together.
Stephano slightly blushed, grinning. The boys got up and entered the house.
The new couple walked to the kitchen, hand in hand. Once they entered the division, they found PewDie making cookies and Cry reading the journal upside down.
Mark chuckled, making the adults glance towards the couple.
- Hello there! - said PewDie.
The teens hands were hidden behind them. They smiled.
- Hi. - said Stephano.
- Hi. - said Mark,
Chapter 5 - Illusion (Sequel for Madness)
- I love you. - said Mark, with a serious tone in his voice.
'He loves me...', thought Stephano, 'He actually loves me... Or doesn't he? Is this all just a joke? Is he trying to get a good laugh out of this? Is it real? Does he really love me?'
Mark stroked Stephano's cheek, smiling slightly - I really love you. I... I've been wanting to tell you this for some time now... - His deep blue sparkling eyes met Stephano's green ones. - I need you... Not only as a best friend. As something more. I really want you to be mine, as I want to be yours too. I... I have no words left... I love you... I do.
Stephano felt his cheeks burn a deep shade of pink. His heart was raced. He didn't know what to do. Well, at least that's what he thought.
As his body knew exactly what he needed, he threw his arms around Mark's neck and kissed him deeply.
That kiss was innocent but, at the same time, with burning flames of passion that irradiated heat through their bodies.
Stephano realized that he fe
Chapter 4 - Illusion (Sequel to Madness)
- I missed being here. - said Stephano, resting his black backpack on the ground of Mark's room.
- Well, you know how my dad is. "No friends in this house! You're too young!" - the British teen rolled his eyes and laid on the bed.
Stephano took off his favorite leather jacket and threw it on top of the backpack. He sat on the bed, next to his friend's feet. - So, what're we going to do?
Mark thought and suggested - Wanna play Xbox?
- Sure... - said the black haired teen.
- NO WAY! YOU FUCKING CHEATER! - yelled Stephano, trying to beat his friend at the game!
- I DIDN'T CHEAT! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED! DON'T BLAME ME! - said Mark, his British accent marking deeply his words.
Stephano bit his lip, trying to focus on the game. He pressed the keys LT and A, striking his friend's character in the stomach, taking away 10 points of health.
- FUCK YEAH! - yelled Stephano!
Mark laughed and pressed RT and UP, kicking his friend's character in its manhood, taking away 15 points of health.
Keep in Touch!
^Nyx-Valentine arrived in our community and started whipping everyone into a frenzy with her relentless desire to bring the Artistic Nude and Fetish galleries to the fore. 9 years later, and it's safe to say that Nyx is not only a leader as a photographer in these galleries, but she has also established herself as a much saught after model. ^... Read More