Giggles. Baby giggles. Stephano's giggles.
That was the beautiful sound that came from the computer speakers.
PewDiePie missed those giggles. Why? Because those giggles no longer came from his son's mouth. Now, the giggles were replaced by a funny mixture of PewDiePie's and Cry' laughter.
A hand was rested on his shoulder. Turning a little bit, he saw the man who he loved, his husband, Cry, as he liked to be called.
- Reliving memories? - asked the American, softly.
The blond man smiled and looked back to the monitor - I miss these times. He was so innocent...
- Everybody needs to grow up... - said Cry, warmly.
- Yeah. Well, he's thirteen so, I guess it's good for him to know what's out there.
The American smiled - Exactly. He's a good kid, he'll do just fine.
- I hope so, babe. - said PewDie.
Cry leaned in and shared a passionate kiss with his husband. Their kisses never changed, they were always full of love, passion, and little bit of lust, which grew in the craziest nights.
- Dads, I'm home! - yelled a not very deep voice from the house's entrance.
PewDiePie got up and, intertwining his fingers with Cry's, they walked towards the kitchen, where Stephano was probably getting something to eat.
- Hello there. - said Cry, patting his son's back. - How was your day?
Stephano blushed - Something weird happened.
- What? - asked PewDiePie.
Cry went to get a glass of water.
For Stephano, Cry was always the fatherly figure, while PewDiePie was the motherly one. - A girl wanted to show me her breasts.
The American spilled the water everywhere, looking astonished to his son - WHAT?
- I know, right? - said Stephano.
PewDiePie tried to hold it, but he failed. He broke in laughter.
- Babe, this isn't funny. - said Cry. - Okay, maybe a little bit.
Stephano smiled - A girl wants to show me her boobs and you laugh at it? What good parents I have...
Cry laughed and ruffles his son's jet black hair. - You should be blond, you know?
- I don't want to be a statue. - he chuckled.
PewDiePie gasped dramatically - Don't you dare say Stephano is a statue.
- But, he is! - said both Cry and Stephano, chuckling.
The three men laughed.
- So, do you need help with your homework? - asked Cry.
PewDiePie sighed - I know that feeling.
- Son, what's 8 times 8?
- Uhhhhhhh - thought Stephano - Uhhhhhhh... I can't remember. WAIT! - the 13 year old started to use his fingers to count.
Cry sighed - You're in the 8th grade, you should know this...
Father and son were sitting in the kitchen table, trying to get the teen to do a flawless homework.
- NEJ! NEJ! NEJ! - screamed PewDiePie.
- We really should get sound proof walls... - muttered Cry, trying not to laugh.
- I KNOW! 64! - yelled Stephano, happy.
Cry chuckled - That took long enough.
Stephano showed his tongue.
'Love... Is so far away... Oh, what can I say, about Love? Oh-oh-oh, Love! Has got four letters..'
The ringtone came from Stephano's phone.
Cry gasped - Why do you have that song as a ringtone? That's embarrassing for me!
- Dad, you were the one who posted it on YouTube. Think of it as a tribute to you! - Stephano chuckled, getting the phone.
- Smart ass... - muttered the American.
Stephano motioned a 'Shhh' and slid his finger along the screen, getting his phone next to his ear - Hello? - pause - Hi Mark! What's up? - pause - What the f- What the hell? - pause - Okay. Okay. I'll try to be right there. Bye. - Stephano hung up.
- You'll try to be right there? - asked Cry, raising an eyebrow.
- Yeah! That new war game is coming out today, when it should only go out tomorrow! I need to get it! - pleaded Stephano.
- Not before homework...
- Homework, first. Then, game.
Stephano sighed, picking his mechanical pencil up - Okay...
Cry laughed and shook his head.